Rev. Charles Eddis, Minister Emeritus Of The Unitarian Church of Montreal, Viciously Kicks The UUA's Canadian Attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors Litigation Lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe, In His Big Fat U*U Balls. . .

In this "annotated" quote from his out-dated if not completely obsolete Canadian Unitarian Council tract entitled 'What Unitarian And Universalists Believe'. . .

Truth
We are firmly committed to truth with a small "t," to the right - indeed the duty - of personal judgment. Freedom of belief is not a licence for religious anarchy or irresponsibility. It is not a franchise for wishful thinking. It is an opportunity for careful, hard, honest thought. Every person should develop his or her own capacity for personal judgment so that she or he may, in the words of the apostle Paul, "Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good." Nor is it all a private matter: we believe in sharing personal convictions and beliefs with each other in an atmosphere of openness and mutual respect.




Comments

Unknown said…
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write read more about this topic, it will not be considered a taboo subject but usually everyone is too few to communicate in on such topics. To another. Cheers Website
Unknown said…
I wish to show some appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this challenge. Right after browsing through the internet and finding principles which were not beneficial, I believed my life was over. Existing minus the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed through your posting is a crucial case, and the ones that would have badly affected my career if I hadn’t discovered your website. Your know-how and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was helpful. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a stuff like this. I can at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for the skilled and amazing guide. I won’t hesitate to endorse your blog post to anyone who would need recommendations about this matter. GPW Law