Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang Continues To Publicly Tell Lies About Me aka Slander And Libel Me On Her Facebook Account

 
Without further ado here is the full text of Peacebang's most recent slanderous & libelous Facebook post that misrepresents the well-documented and readily verifiable Truth in yet another misguided effort to clean up Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein's self-tarnished "clergy image". . .

I have also posted the full text of the FB message that I have sent to the foolish Facebook followers who commented on Peacebang's slanderous Facebook post after discovering it this morning. I will blog about Peacebang's previous Facebook slandering and libeling of Yours Truly in an upcoming blog post.
PeaceBang
23 hrs ·
I'm so sorry to hear that Robin Edgar, the cyber-stalke who goes by the name "The Emerson Avenger," has been contacting some of you by message to share his special love for me. Thank you for letting me know. If you feel up to it, please copy his remarks to the Rev. Sarah Lammert at the Unitarian Universalist Association. I won't copy her e-mail here but you can find it at uua.org. Rev. Lammert has been the point person for all clergy who are being harassed by Mr. Edgar, who has been issued a cease and desist by the UUA's attorney. Mr. Edgar is also in a legal battle (incudling a restraining order) with the Unitarian Church of Montreal. His perceived persecution by Unitarians pre-dates PeaceBang. I would urge you to block him and not to engage at all with him, even to defend me. That's very kind of you, but don't bother. He is not well.
  • 58 people like this.
  • Linda Thomson-uu I would add, from my experience as a Canadian Unitarian Council staff person, that any engagement with him, only provides energy and leads to the ramping up of harassment. So, yes, please don't!
  • Barefoot Bellringer It's a sad state of affairs. Hopefully he will get the help he needs and leave everyone alone.
    22 hrs · 1
  • Kirstin McKeown Régimbal Seconding Linda Thomson-uu. I'm a Montrealer.
  • Cynthia Cain As victim #2 I concur.
  • Donald Wilson Ugh. My sympathies to everyone. Having dealt with him for... A decade and a half now, on multiple forums, I know what a stressor he can be.
  • Donald Wilson This is also one of the legally unfortunate things about an association of congregations. We are all so legally isolated from one another, it's difficult to address when a single person attacks all our parts and pieces.
  • Katie Farrell Norris Yep, I blocked him on my blogs. It is good to know there is a UUA contact for this though because I had no idea we should be letting someone know about him.
    21 hrs · 1
  • Jean Equality Helms Hmmm I wondered about him. He jumped right on me when I began tweeting UUA GA. I guess he wanted to "get to me first" before I began being brainwashed by other rhetoric. LOL
  • Julia Fritts So sorry for this terrible drain on your energy and peace.
    21 hrs · 2
  • Lauren Aldred Sorry this is happening to you.
    21 hrs · 1
  • Stephen Cook This makes me sad and angry; you should not have to deal with this kind of thing.
  • Sue Woolley ((PB)) from victim no. whatever. He has tried to engage with me on my blogs, but I just blocked him.
    20 hrs · 1
  • Mary Donch I've heard of this clownboat, none of it good. Thanks for the heads-up.
  • Sandy Hart Sorry that this is happening.
  • Arvid Paula H. Kaffebullar Thanks for the info., PB. Good advice not to engage. Sorry you and others have been recipients of the awful posts. Report and block!
  • Cecilia Kingman Would be great if everyone would just block him before he has a chance to target them. He targeted me right away when I started tweeting, and thankfully I guessed he was the same guy. Folks should just peremptorily block him.
    17 hrs · 2
  • George A. Desser You are truly a kind soul.



You, and Peacebang's other followers, are being lied to by Peacebang aka Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein. There is no legal battle between me and the UUA, or me and the Unitarian Church of Montreal, at this point in time. The UUA and UCM lost most of the incredibly foolish legal battles that *they* initiated with me in cynical efforts to silence my legitimate criticism of UU clergy misconduct aka clergy abuse, including clergy sexual abuse that the UUA's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott litigation lawyer Maitre Marc André Coulombe, described as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape". As long as Peacebang continues to spread lies about me I will tell the well-documented Truth to whoever I see that she is lying to.

The immoral, unethical, and indeed borderline criminal (in that they falsely accuse me of the archaic crime of "blasphemous libel") cease and desist demand letters that the UUA had me served with over two years ago in June 2012, in Lance Armstrong style legal bullying that is obviously intended to conceal the clergy misconduct of Peacebang and other abusive UU clergy, including UU pedophiles and rapists, may be read here -

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2012/07/marc-andre-coulombe-stikeman-elliott.html

and

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2013/01/stikeman-elliott-litigation-lawyer.html

See also - http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2013/09/yom-kippur-2013-friday-thirteenth-whats.html

A free and genuinely responsible search for the Truth and meaning of Peacebang's claims about me will show that I am telling the truth about Peacebang and UUA clergy abuse whereas she and her outrageously hypocritical UUA enablers are clearly lying. Neither Peacebang, nor the UUA, have proceeded on a single one of the ludicrous accusations they brought against me in June of 2012, in spite of being publicly challenged to do so by me.

Not one....

That should tell you something about the validity of the accusations they made against me. Reading my responses to Maitre Coulombe's legal letters should convince any sane and reasonable person that Peacebang's accusations against me, and those of the UUA itself, are not only without merit, but (besides being immoral and unethical etc.) are incredibly cynical and outrageously hypocritical.

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am a victim of this woman's lies, slander, I would like the chance to tell you about my experience with her, thanks, Meredith Sprague
Robin Edgar said…
I am all ears Meredith. You can email me at the yahoo.ca address provided in the comment form, or you can talk about it openly here if you want. You may also contact me via Facebook and Twitter. I have reasonable grounds to believe that Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein has slandered and libelled a fair number of people. Slander and libel aside, "Peacebang" has certainly deeply insulted and otherwise verbally abused numerous people. I intend to file another clergy misconduct complaint against her in the near future to see how the UUA will (mis)handle it.
Anonymous said…
Thanks Edgar, I will have to put my thoughts together, and I will contact you for sure with the full details. I had sent you a friend request earlier via FB.
Robin Edgar said…
I will (re)check my Facebook friend requests, however I am somewhat cautious about friending people who I don't know personally. I am not paranoid, but there ARE hostile Unitarian Universalists who are out to get me. Some U*Us have even said, "I'm gonna get you." to my face. LOL!
Anonymous said…
I hear you Robin, I am not affiliated with the church at all, my only connection to it is through that lunatic . I was involved in a really bad car wreck in front of her house, she was kind enough to take my dog in until my dad could get him, however she blogged about the accident and me, stating I was a drunk driver among other things, which was totally false. I was not drunk, I was not at fault. I was charged with crossing the double line and negligent driving, a charge made by the police prosecutor not the responding officers, all charges were subsequently dropped. She made all types of false allegations, acting as if she had "inside info". She then put in a fraudulent claim to my insurance carrier. She is a slanderous lunatic, When I spoke with her on the phone, she was out of control, telling me I was no longer welcome in the town of Norwell, she called me a drug addict.
Robin Edgar said…
Interesting. . .

I read some of those Peacebang posts at the time that it happened. I did think that she may have been misrepresenting the facts, as she so often does. . .

Are Peacebang's posts about your accident still online, or did she "memory hole" them so as to avoid facing accountability for them?

I would encourage you to file a formal clergy misconduct complaint against Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein with the Unitarian Universalist Associatian if you believe that she abused her authority as a U*U "pastor" by posting slanderous allegations about you to the internet. I can't promise that the UUA will respond appropriately to your complaint, it has a long (and apparently ongoing) habit of protecting Peacebang and other abusive U*U clergy, but you would be doing a service if you exposed that ongoing protection of Peacebang if the UUA rejected your complaint. If you feel up to it I will help you to do so. I fully intend to file a new clergy misconduct complaint against her in the near future myself, on the basis of not only her most recent libelous Facebook post, but her previous bat shit crazy allegation that my public criticism of her "sodomy fantasy" imagining "South Dakota state senator Bill Napoli anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch" amounts to "threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment" of *her*. LOL!

See - http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2012/07/marc-andre-coulombe-stikeman-elliott.html

See also - http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2013/01/stikeman-elliott-litigation-lawyer.html

Even if you do not want to file a clergy misconduct complaint yourself, if you provide me with adequate evidence that Peacebang did in fact libel you, or otherwise insult you, defame you, or verbally abuse you, I will gladly add that information to my own upcoming complaint against her which will be mentioning her other verbal attacks on "persons of inherent worth and dignity" other than myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your story here in a public and forthright manner. I will do what I can to ensure that Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki The Impaler does finally face some real accountability from the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations aka UUA, and-or the U*U church that she is currently employed at (the Unitarian Universalist Church of Greater Lynn in Swampscott), in the coming weeks and months.

If you can provide me with hard evidence in the form of downloads and screenshots of her blog posts etc., along with evidence of your innocence, I will fully expose Peacebang's slander against you on this blog, regardless of how the UUA responds to a formal complaint against her.

Best Regards,

Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger

Anonymous said…
Will do Robin, she deleted the original post, but still left up a pretty bad one. The accident was on Dec 7 , 2012, I still to this day have people tell me they read something/heard something from that blog, that I was drunk driving etc.
Anonymous said…
I will start pulling things together this weekend.
Anonymous said…
Here is her post: http://www.peacebang.com/2012/12/20/peacebangs-crazy-sad-week-stewy-sausage-soup/

-She has the date wrong-It was 12/07
-She stated I spent 2 hours drinking in a tavern and that I got in the accident after leaving the tavern-I was at a Christmas dinner earlier in a private dining area of the restaurant, for about 1 hour , 2 glasses of wine were purchased for me by co-workers, I finished neither. It was 40 +/- degrees out, my dog was fine, he was sleeping in the car, he does not do well left home alone, he does well for short periods in the car. I adopted this dog 10 years ago, we are always together, his welfare is my top priority. I left the dinner and went to visit with my Aunt who lives in town, we had dessert & tea and talked for a while, I left her home and got in the accident.
It’s seldom that alleged drunk drivers are not at fault. Anyways, a DUI conviction may have an impact on your family matters too. Certain issues are regulated in best interests of kids. A DUI conviction will make your case weak in a divorce or other family related cases. A friend of mine works with DUI attorney Los Angeles and often tells all about this.