Kathleen Kay Montgomery Is Standing On The Side Of Love For U*U Pedophiles And Rapists Because. . .

She has had to ever so sociopathically forgive herself for so-o-o-o many "things" that it’s VERY hard for her to hold TOO much against "less than perfect" Unitarian Universalists who engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape, not to mention various other forms of U*U clergy sexual misconduct, and to say absolutely nothing about non-sexual forms of U*U clergy misconduct. . .

But don't take *my* word for it U*Us, take the word of retiring UUA Executive *Vice* President Kathleen 'Kay Montgomery herself, as quoted in this highly revealing UU World exposé of 'Kay Montgomery's highly questionable career at The Place That Reeks Of Hierarchy And Privilege aka 25 Beacon Street in Boston entitled -

'The Big Fat U*U End Of A Big Bad U*U Era'*

Here are the exact words of UUA Executive *Vice* President Kathleen 'Kay Montgomery quoted verbatim from that UU World article -

“It’s not that I’m oblivious to the underbelly or the weediness (of the Unitarian Universalist Association),” she says. But, “I’ve had to forgive myself for so many things that it’s very hard to hold too much against other people.”

And here is my PlagU*Urized parody version of that rather *too* revealing 'Kay Montgomery quote -

“It’s not that I’m oblivious to U*Us engaging in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape. But I’ve had to forgive myself for so many things that it’s very hard to hold too much against abusive Unitarian Universalist clergy.”

And the obligatory LOL! U*U AssHats image. . .






Why am I NOT surprised to learn that 'Kay Montgomery's cell phone ring tone is 'Bad To The Bone'?




How ironic. . . LOL!




* Or something like that.

Comments