First Parish Norwell Unitarian Universalist Church Lay Leaders Have Supported, Encouraged And Cheered On Peacebang's Big Fat U*U Sodomy Fantasy And Other Insulting And Abusive (Mis)Conduct Unbecoming A Minister

But don't take *my* word for it U*Us. . .

Take the word of Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang herself, as posted to the ever so interconnected web of the internet in the 'Pastor Brinn Tellin’ It Like He Sees It' post of Peacebang's 'Beauty Tips For Ministers' blog -

"I am concerned for any pastor who takes to such a public forum to vent, apparently without first consulting with parishioners or church leaders. Wouldn’t it wonderful if ministers and lay people together could blow the lid off fusty old notions of clergy propriety!? It can be done. I have not ever spoken before of the ways that my own lay leaders have supported, encouraged and cheered me on in being my authentic self in the work of the ministry and how they have helped me to see the importance of keeping on with this mission. So let me make mention of it now. I could not have PeaceBang’s ministry without the support and inspiration of those who call me their parish minister. Of course not everyone appreciates this mission or recognizes its importance, but I would recommend to all of us that we involve supportive lay people and reference them whenever we write critical pieces such as Brinn’s."

Who would have thought that the lay leaders of First Parish Norwell Unitarian Universalist Church would  have supported, encouraged and cheered Peacebang on as, being her Big Fat U*U Authentic Self she posted her Big Fat U*U Sodomy Fantasy which obscenely and Sadistically imagined "South Dakota State Senator Bill Napoli anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch"?




Is it possible that the lay leaders of First Parish Norwell supported, encouraged and cheered Peacebang on as she stridently and hypocritically lashed out at the Roman Catholic community's clergy sexual abuse problems at a time when one of her very own lay leaders, one Richard "Dick" Buell, had been convicted of the forcible rape of preteen girls, including "a female family member"?

Did First Parish Norwell lay leaders *really* support, encourage and cheer Peacebang on as she blogged about how she would like to kick Leon Hatfield "real hard in the teeth"?




I *could* go on asking a fair number of similar questions about just how much support, encouragement, and "cheering on" Peacebang has actually received for her insulting and defamatory attacks on people, and other verbally and psychologically abusive behavior, from her parishioners and-or First Parish Norwell church leaders but I would hope that I have already made my Big Fat U*U Point. . .


Comments