My Water Communion Sunday Protest At The Unitarian Church Of Montreal - September 9, 2012

While Montreal Unitarians were "mingling the waters" of their summer vacations during the "Water Communion" service of the Unitarian Church Of Montreal last Sunday, I was outside mingling with the Montreal public engaging in my "alternative spiritual practice" aka "prophetic work" of protesting against UU anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, all forms of UU clergy abuse, and various other UU injustices and abuses. I am posting the first "reel" of my personal surveillance-security cam video from "Water Communion" Sunday 2012 as an example of what happens when a member of the public stops to enter into what Unitarian Universalists would call a free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning of what my protest is all about. . .


 

Comments

Katie Hayes said…
It never dawned on me before, but I suppose Water Communion is like the UU "Advent"
Robin Edgar said…
In that -

"Advent is the beginning of the Church Year for most churches in the Western tradition."

I can see what you mean Katie. It does seem that, for most UU "churches" in North America (if not the UK and elsewhere) the Water Communion ceremony marks the beginning of the UU "Church Year" after many UU "churches" have taken a summer holiday of one kind or another.