A Free & Responsible Search For The Truth & Meaning Of My "Alternative Spiritual Practice" Is Entered Into By Several Non-U*U Montrealers


This is the first raw unedited documentary/surveillance video clip that I shot during my protest in front of the Unitarian Church Of Montreal yesterday as non-U*U members of the general public were lining up outside The Church Of The Tarnished Image for the 2012 Empty Bowls fundraising event. This video documents three distinct conversations I had with at least four different non-U*U persons of inherent worth and dignity who entered into what Unitarian Universalists might recognize as a free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning of my "alternative spiritual practice" of protesting against Unitarian Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy.
I have had many similar conversations with members of the general public over the nearly 14 years that I have been protesting but it is somewhat rare to have three such conversations in rapid succession with non Unitarian Universalist aka non U*U members of the general public. Unitarian Universalists in general, and Montreal Unitarians in particular, might be very well advised to responsibly listen to the full audio recording from start to finish and then engage in their own free and genuinely responsible search for the Truth and meaning of how these non U*U people respond to my explanation of my protest. . .

Comments