A Unitarian Universalist FemiNazi Attacks The Emerson Avenger During His Protest At The 2011 Canadian Unitarian Council Annual General Meeting


After the 5 minute point of this surveillance/documentary raw video that I shot during my peaceful public protest outside the 2011 Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Unitarian Council held in downtown Toronto, a Unitarian Universalist hard-core feminist aka FemiNazi verbally attacks me and later physically attacks me for protesting against UU clergy misconduct and other UU injustices and abuses. Besides being more than a little bit irate about my picket sign slogans this Big Fat U*U FemiNazi was not at all happy about the fact that I had my HD video capable DSLR running. Most ironically one of the reasons that I had the video camera running in personal surveillance mode was to document any such foolish and belligerent behavior by Canadian U*Us seeking to suppress my legitimate protest.

Doh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I bet this woman is a Peacebang follower. Or, is this Peacebang herself?
Robin Edgar said…
It is not Peacebang aka Reverend Doctored Victoria Weinstein who stands a foot or two shorter than this woman.