UUA President Rev. Peter Morales Viciously Kicks The UUA Board Of Trustees In Their Collective Balls On National Standing On The Side Of Love Day!

In the opening words of the brand-spanking new 'Congregations and Beyond: Consultation' post of his ironically titled 'Beyond Belief' blog -

"Some cynical wit once observed that there are two kinds of meetings—some meetings are preparations for action while other meetings are substitutes for action. Alas, I have been to plenty of meetings that fall into the “substitutes for action” category."

I hope that U*Us will forgive me for being a bit of a cynical wit here in suggesting that President Morales' above words are, at least in part, inspired by the UUA Board Of Trustees meetings that he has attended over the last couple of years. . . In light of what UUA President Peter Morales has quite openly said during UUA Board Of Trustees meetings, and about UUA Board meetings, I have reasonable grounds to believe that he is not so subtly suggesting that plenty of UUA Board meetings, or at least significant portions thereof, fall into the “substitutes for action” category.

I *could* go on but I will leave it at that for now. . .

Comments