Passive Aggressive Unitarian Universalists And Rev. Kit Ketcham - What's The Connection?

No I am not suggesting that Rev. Kit Ketcham is a passive aggressive U*U herself here.

Ms. Kitty is actually very much in my good books these days and has been for some time now.

But. . .

Her description of the men she loves (to say nothing of her cats. . .) in her 'I Wanna Get A Dog' blog post is *so* applicable to how passive aggressive Unitarian Universalists behave towards me that I just *have* to cross-post a slightly corrected version of the comment that I just submitted to said blog post -

"They don't understand why I behave the way I do and they refuse to do what I ask, behaving in passive-aggressive ways----mostly by ignoring me or failing to hear me."

Wow Ms. Kitty!

That sounds an awful lot like how rather too many Unitarian*Universalists (including, but by no means limited to, "less than perfect" U*U ministers, UUA Presidents and UUA Trustees. . .) mis*treat your's truly.

I hope you don't mind *too* much if I use your words in a parody Emerson Avenger blog post. ;-)

Comments