Unitarian*Universalist Ministers Become Assholes When They Can Hide Behind Anonymity And Avoid Accountability And Big Fat U*U Consequences. . .

Butt don't take my word for it U*Us, take Arni Zachariassen's word for it, as posted in a follow-up comment to the 'In which I complain about people being rude as hell on the Internet.' post on U*U blogger Crystal Ste. Marie Lewis' blog.

FWIW. . . Here is the follow-up comment that I posted as something of an "Amen Choir" to Ami Zachariassen's comment -

:Basically research shows (as we were all aware) that people become, well, assholes when they can hide behind anonymity and avoid accountability and consequences.

True enough Ami. In fact my own basic research shows (as few U*Us seem to be aware. . .) that *some* Unitarian*Universalist ministers become, well, Big Fat U*U Assholes when they can hide behind anonymity and avoid accountability and consequences. . .

Update: Friday December 17 2010 at 2:16 p.m.

Here is the follow-up comment that I submitted to Crystal Ste. Marie Louis a few minutes ago -

It is rather disappointing Crystal that you refuse to post my comment which echoes what Arni said while pointing out that "less than perfect" Unitarian*Universalist ministers "become, well, assholes" when they are allowed by the UUA and MFC to "flame people hairless" as long as they do so under the cowardly cover of internet anonymity and/or pseudonymity. . . It is not like I did not provide the means to engage in a free and responsible search for the truth and meaning of my comment by providing pertinent links to online evidence proving my words to be 100% true. No?

Comments