The Emerson Avenger Enjoys Yet Another Police Free Protest Against U*U Injustices Abuses And Hypocrisy In Front Of The Unitarian Church Of Montreal

Last Sunday I reported about how I had enjoyed yet another police free protest in front the Unitarian Church of Montreal the day after a very foolish Montreal Unitarian woman had falsely accused me of pushing her during the previous night's protest while Montreal Unitarians were holding their annual Bid Nite fund raising event. Well I just got back from today's Sunday morning protest and I am very happy to report that, not only was there no interaction whatsoever with Station 11 police officers today, but I did not even see a single police car drive by the Unitarian Church of Montreal, or any of the nearby side-streets, while I was conducting today's peaceful public protest aka non-violent direct action against U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, U*U negligence towards and complicity in clergy misconduct of various kinds, and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

This is a very significant and most welcome change from how Station 11 police were behaving earlier this year, to say nothing of over the course of the last several years. . . where they were coming to the Unitarian Church of Montreal pretty much every single time *someone* from this alleged Unitarian Church called the police to complain about my public protest, and all too often were conducting themselves in a manner that was "less than polite" and "less than professional", even to the point of seemingly engaging in a police intimidation and harassment campaign intended to force an end to my legitimate protest activities. Although I cannot be absolutely sure why it is that Station 11 police officers have not intervened at all during three of my Sunday protests in the last month or so, I have reasonable grounds to believe that it just *might* be because, as a result of recent false alarms called in by Montreal Unitarians, they finally figured out that Montreal Unitarians have been feeding them a line of Unitarian*Universalist bullshit aka U*U BS for the last several years, if not the better part of the last decade. . .

There is no question that at least one polite and professional Station 11 police officer believed that she and two other Station officers were fed a line of U*U BS aka "les niaiseries" by Montreal Unitarians earlier this month, and I got the distinct impression that a few other Station 11 police officers now understand that Montreal Unitarians have been lying to them about me allegedly "behaving aggressively", even to the point of *allegedly* assaulting people, during my *peaceful* aka non-violent public protest in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Most ironically I actually possess plenty of hard documentary evidence of Montreal Unitarians behaving aggressively toward me (*some* of it already posted to my YouTube account in the form of "less than flattering" U*UTube videos like this one of U*U COP for *example*. . .) but Montreal Unitarians have no hard evidence of me "behaving aggressively" towards them. One would think that if I *really* was behaving even half as aggressively towards Montreal Unitarians as *some* perjurious Montreal U*Us *pretend* that I am that they *could* have come up with at least *some* hard evidence in the form of photographs or video or audio recordings supporting their allegations over the last decade or so.

But no. . .

I can't imagine why Montreal Unitarians still don't have *any* hard evidence of your's truly "behaving aggressively" after all of their numerous complaints about my "disruptive behavior" over the years.

Can you?

I none-the-less did believe that there was a very real possibility that I *could* be arrested this Sunday, as a direct result of the completely bogus assault complaint that *some* remarkably foolish Montreal Unitarian woman filed with Station 11 police officers during my Bid Nite protest a week ago Saturday, but there was no sign whatsoever of any Montreal police officers today. I have considered inquiring with Station 11 police, including Sergeant Detective Scott Darragh who is supposedly handling this case, as to just what was happening (or not) as a result of last week's completely false assault complaint against me, but I have decided to let the police make the first move. So far however. . . Station 11 police officers have made no effort to contact me that I am aware of.

Who knows?

Maybe Sergeant Detective Scott Darragh actually did a little bit of real detective work in this matter for a change and thoroughly cross-examined his "less than reliable" Montreal Unitarian prosecution witness and, after engaging in a free and genuinely *responsible* search for the truth and meaning (or lack thereof. . .) of this U*U's allegations against me, came to the inevitable conclusion that this Montreal Unitarian woman was feeding him a line of U*U BS aka "crying wolf" and that it would thus be "less than wise" to go ahead and press assault charges against me on the basis of this moronic U*U's "less than truthful" aka utterly false aka completely fabricated testimony about me pushing her during my Bid Nite protest.

Today's peaceful public protest was largely uneventful in terms of Montreal Unitarian*Universalists aka Montreal U*Us behaving badly, although Big Fat U*U Interior Designer Aurélien Guillory shot off his mouth yet again in a manner that completely disregarded the first principle of The Tiny Declining Fringe Religion™ which calls for respect for the inherent worth and dignity of *almost* every person, with the notable exception of one Robin Edgar, but that is pretty much par for the course for the ever so colourful Montreal U*U Aurélien Guillory. Some other UCM "church-goers" engaged in DIM Thinking with various dismissive comments that Denied and/or Ignored and/or Minimized the U*U injustices and abuses that I am protesting against but, as usual. . . a good number of non-U*Us, including some non-U*U visitors to today's Sunday service, entered into a genuinely free and responsible search for the truth and meaning of my picket sign slogans and subsequently expressed their understanding of, and general agreement with, what my picket signs say about Unitarian*Universalists affirming and promoting abusive clergy etc. etc.

That is all for now, but I may report about some of today's interesting interactions with Montreal Unitarians and the non-U*U general public in more detail later.

Comments