Is The Robin Edgar Sucks Blog To Be Taken Seriously? Just Asking U*Us. . .

The alleged "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog has responded to my recent blog posts by asking if I am to be taken seriously. I dare say that that question might be much better applied to the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog who have now repeatedly shown themselves to by a bunch of remarkably foolish Big Fat U*U Clowns aka Ass Clowns. . .

I think that I will just thoroughly re*butt the 'Is Robin Edgar to be Taken Seriously?' blog post point-by-point below -

:Robin Edgar lashes out and insults people for being UU, demanding what he calls ‘restorative justice’.

I do not "lash out" and insult people simply for being Unitarian*Universalists. The "collective authorship" of the RES blog would have a hard time proving that allegation. I am almost always criticizing specific injustices, abuses and hypocrisies of specific U*Us. It is extremely rare for me to over-generalize and paint all U*Us with the same brush but the fact remains that *collectively* the whole Unitarian*Universalist religious community is guilty of abjectly failing or obstinately refusing to responsibly redress the diverse U*U injustices and abuses that I have been demanding some genuine restortive justice for for well over a decade now.

Oh and it's not what *I* call ‘restorative justice’ as per the dubious words of the "collective authorship" of the RES blog. It's what Unitarian*Universalists themselves call 'Restorative Justice For All'. I am just demanding some genuine and tangible restorative justice for ALL victims of U*U clergy misconduct to say nothing of other U*U injustices and abuses. . .

:When people complain about his obnoxious behavior, or act surprised at the few times he can behave himself, he tells us that the mean-spirited foul-mouthed Emerson Avenger is just a ‘caricature persona’ and not the real Robin Edgar.

Well obviously the real Robin Edgar has created the Transcendentalist Super Hero dreaded U*U World-wide as The Emerson Avenger in much the same way that Rev. Victoria Weinstein has created her mean-spirited foul-mouthed Peacebang "persona". . . I mean Peacebang *is* just a "persona" right? Rev. Victoria Weinstein wouldn't *really* anally impale a "less than perfect" U.S. state senator on the Statue of Liberty's torch or kick a thief in the teeth would she? No U*Us? For the broken U*U record most of the "mean-spirited foul-mouthed" words that appear on this blog or on my picket signs come straight from the mouths of mean-spirited and foul-mouthed U*U clergy like Rev. Ray Drennan and Rev. Victoria Weinstein to say nothing of other "less than polite" U*U ministers I have the misfortune to know. . . I would not be standing outside the Unitarian Church of Montreal with a picket sign saying -

CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD

If Rev. Ray Drennan, Frank Greene, John Inder, and several other "mean-spirited foul-mouthed" Montreal Unitarians had not falsely and maliciously slandered Creation Day as a "cult" would I U*Us?

Likewise I would not be displaying a comparatively new picket sign slogan saying -

REV. VICKI WEINSTEIN'S SODOMY FANTASY SUCKS U*U

if the "mean-spirited foul-mouthed" Rev. Victoria Weinstein, oops I mean her online "persona" Peacebang. . . had not dreamed up a "sodomy fantasy" luridly imagining U.S. state senator Bill Napoli "anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch" and this "sodomy fantasy" and other "mean-spirited" and "foul-mouthed" insulting and defamatory language of Peacebang had not been all but officially approved by "resigned" Congregational Services Director Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris and "laid off" Ministerial Fellowship Executive Secretary Rev. Beth Miller. No U*Us?

And what is this Big Fat U*U BS about people acting surprised at "the few times" I can behave myself? The fact of the matter is that I behave very well, indeed significantly better than many of the U*Us I know, most of the time. . .

:When Robin Edgar twists and distorts other people’s words to make it look like they are on his side, and is called to account for it, he berates his critics after the fact for not getting his ‘satire’.

Correct. Because the Big Fat U*U Idiots who comprise the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog quite evidently do not *get* the parody and satire that are quite abundant on The Emerson Avenger blog to say nothing of failing miserably to *get* some other things that most people of intelligence and conscious are perfectly capable of *getting* aka understanding and even *appreciating*. Only complete imbeciles would believe that I was actually trying to "make it look like" UUA President Peter Morales is "on my side" in this parody blog post. I can see it all now. . . the next RES blog post is going to reveal the embarrassing Truth that The Emerson Avenger does not *really* have a U*U Jihad Navy complete with stealth U*U Boats and *pirated* Iowa Class battleships capable of firing deadly broadsides into the hypocritical asses of "less than perfect" U*U clergy. . .

:Of course, he can’t stand it when somebody else satirises him with parody blogs such as the ‘Ellery Avenger’.

Oh really? What would make anyone think that I "can’t stand it" when somebody else satirises (sic) me with the The Ellery Avenger blog? It's amazing what mind-readers the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog are. Not only do they know exactly what the dreaded Emerson Avenger thinks at any given moment but they even *pretend* to know what UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski thinks. . .

:With all his alleged usage of caricatures and satire, how can we take Robin Edgar seriously?

Gee I dunno. . .

How can anyone take Jonathan Swift, Mark Twain, Stephen Leacock, or Charlie Chaplin seriously?

:How can he honestly expect to be taken serious with such outrageous attacking behavior?

Is my "outrageous attacking behavior" *really* any more outrageous than the outrageous attacking behavior of Rev. Ray Drennan, Reverend Doctored Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang, Rev. Cynthia P. Cain and other "less than excellent" U*U ministers who launch outrageous attacks on people? Heck I thought that I was mocking and ridiculing such "less than perfect" U*U ministers with my "Eat Your Words" Diet. . .

:We would submit first that there is good reason to doubt these claims. They are always after the fact, always in response to criticism, and always yet another bizarre attempt to paint all UUs bad and Robin Edgar as the poor pitiful victim.

ROTFLMU*UO! There is virtually no "good reason" to doubt the fact that I have been taking the piss out of U*U hypocrites with a certain amount of parody and satire for quite a few years now. Only total imbeciles like the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog could possibly fail to see *that*. . . I challenge *anyone* to present evidence that I "paint all UUs bad" as alleged by the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog here. I fail to see how "painting" myself as the dreaded Emerson Avenger aligns with allegedly "painting" myself as "the poor pitiful victim." They seem to be mutually exclusive "paintings". . .

:Robin Edgar is no victim.

No of course not. . .

:He is the one who has engaged on a campaign of harassment, intimidation and insults, sustained with years of rage and bitterness which he refuses to let go.

Any "harassment, intimidation and insults" that I may have engaged in over the years are retaliation aka payback for the well documented harassment, intimidation, and insults that I and other people have been subjected to by intolerant and/or abusive U*Us. There is no "rage" involved in my strong public criticism of U*U hypocrites. As was noted a decade ago by Montreal Mirror reporter George Maddux in his 'Seeing the signs' article of December 7th, 2000, I am actually quite "even-tempered" and even "erudite." This description of your's truly from almost a decade ago aligns very well with UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski's description of the dreaded Emerson Avenger in her blog post titled 'The Observer'. Please allow me to ever so eruditely point out that UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski said -

"by *all* accounts was respectful and relevant to the conversations at hand, as he was at the Saturday and Sunday board meetings."

So Linda Laskowski is obviously suggesting that she was by no means alone in her assessment of my behavior during the April 2010 UUA Board of Trustees meetings as being "respectful and relevant to the conversations at hand." I do not know how many "accounts" she heard but I expect they comprised a representative cross-section of the UUA Board of Trustees. To date I have not heard anyone suggest that my "observations" (as it were) were not "respectful and relevant to the conversations at hand" although I don't mind saying that a few of my "observations" were not in fact all that respectful even if they were delivered in a very *even-tempered* and erudite manner.

If there is a certain amount of bitterness involved it is due in no small measure to the fact that U*Us have repeatedly said and done things that would cause *anyone* to be just a tad bitter. . .

:He is the one who has slowly but surely escalated his attacks.

Slowly indeed. . . Like over a decade's worth of *slowly* but surely. Some people would call that admirable *restraint*. Need I remind U*Us that Linda Laskowski and a few other UUA Trustees specifically thanked me for the *restraint* that I showed in sharing my concerns with the Board? The fact of the matter is that I have shown far more restraint than a good many other people would have shown over the course of this conflict. My "attacks" aka legitimate strong criticism of U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy, have usually only escalated in response to U*Us saying and doing things that escalated the conflict.

:He is the one who keeps demanding ‘justice’, all the while refusing to describe what exactly he wants, rejecting apologies, and pushing incessantly to fill his desperate, immature need for attention and control.

That's right. I demand *justice*. Justice that U*Us have not only obstinately refused to provide but have punished me for daring to demand. . . I have only rejected *one* sorry excuse for an apology. There have been no other apologies provided to me by U*Us to date. If anyone has a desperate, immature need for attention and control it is Totalitarian Unitarians such as the late lamentable self-described "Citizens' Police Officer" Peter Kohl aka U*U COP.

:Robin Edgar is a hypocrite.

The "collective authorship" of a blog that makes a total mockery of virtually every principle and ideal that Unitarian*Universalists claim to "affirm and promote" is calling *me* a hypocrite?

:He constantly accuses UUs of false charges,

Really? Just what "false charges" have I accused U*Us of? Or are you saying that I accuse U*Us of making false charges against me? The vast majority of the accusations that I have brought against U*Us are backed by an abundance of evidence that supports those accusations.

:then when shown to be guilty,

Where have I *ever* been "shown to be guilty" (beyond any reasonable doubt. . .) of bringing false accusations against U*Us? And just where have I been "shown to be guilty" of any accusations brought against me by U*Us? More often than not U*Us operate on a "guilty until proven innocent" basis which is the exact opposite of how justice is supposed to work in America.

:proclaims that he will continue to lash out at UUs because he insists that UUs are all lashing out at him.

What a load of Big Fat U*U BS I have *never* accused ALL U*Us of lashing out at me. I have good relations with a significant number of U*U bloggers.

:Just recently, he has demonstrated such hypocrisy by strongly speculating without one shred of evidence that the young man with a mohawk who stole his picket sign outside the Unitarian Church of Montreal is most likely a UU.

Wrong. I simply said that the picket sign thief *could* be a member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal in response to David Rollert's snark to the effect that -

"Even the neighbor's are sick of you."

This is by no means equivalent to "strongly speculating" that the thief is "most likely" a U*U even if he *is* "most likely" an ass. . .

:Here he is, berating UUs for false accusations, yet freely doing so himself.

I made no "false accusations" against anyone in this case. It is entirely possible that the picket sign thief was either a member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal or otherwise associated with Montreal Unitarians. Montreal Unitarians have in fact stolen my picket signs in the past. The sorry excuse for a Queen's Counsel lawyer Kenneth Howard QC was even subjected to "non-judicial treatment" for his criminal acts after copping a plea when I had him charged with theft and assault.

:UUs are bad in Robin Edgar’s world, so anybody who does bad against him must be a UU. Seriously, now!

ROTFLMU*UO!

Seriously my U*U. . .

:We submit that Robin Edgar is to be taken serious, but not in the way he would have. Anybody who would invest so much time and energy on such a vendetta must be taken seriously as a potential threat.

Well I obviously am a "potential threat", but not in the way that the alleged "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog would insinU*Uate with their Big Fat U*U InU*Uendo here. . . If I wasn't a "potential threat" of some kind Montreal Unitarians and the UUA would not have invested aka *wasted* so much of *their* time and energy trying to silence my legitimate criticism and dissent.

No U*Us?

Yes, quite regrettably for U*Us U*U World-wide, my policy of responding to the insulting and defamatory lies that *some* foolish U*Us dare to tell about me by revealing some rather embarrassing (but usually readily provable) Truths about "less than perfect" U*Us is not only a "potential threat" it is an actual and ongoing Big Fat U*U *Problem* for The Tiny Declining Fringe Religion™.

More later perhaps. . .

Comments