UU Clergy Misconduct Victims Of ALL Kinds Were Represented With Dignity By The Emerson Observer During The April 2010 UUA Board Of Trustees Meeting

But don't take *my* word for it U*Us. . .

Take Pacific Central District UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski's word for it, as committed to writing in 'The Observer' blog post of her 'UUA View from Berkeley' blog. I am sure that Linda will not mind *too* much if I make a little "fair use" of her words posted there -

"The Board typically meets in working groups on Friday -- when "the observer" showed up for the Board meeting, a helpful person directed him to one of those groups, which happened to be the "Excellence in Ministry" Working Group. He attended the meeting, and by all accounts was respectful and relevant to the conversations at hand, as he was at the Saturday and Sunday board meetings. He was accorded the same hospitality as any observer would, including recognition to speak to the Board, which he did concisely and in my opinion with respect and relevance to the topic(s).

Those of us who blog know him as a person who posts inflammatory comments on UU blogs about his treatment by a minister many years ago, condemning most of us (and Unitarian Universalism) with strong words. I have learned to check innocuous comments for hyperlinks to his own pages. Yet I thanked him after the meeting for the dignity he showed throughout the weekend."

end quote

Actually, in capital 'T' Truth, Pacific Central District Trustee Linda Laskowski thanked me for my "restraint" when she came up and thanked me just before leaving 25 Beacon Street following the Sunday April 18, 2010, UUA Board Of Trustees meeting. Likewise at least one other UUA Trustee, or UUA administrator, thanked me for my "restraint" as The Emerson Avenger left the building as it were. But of course exercising *restraint* is usually part and parcel of dignity so I won't quibble over words *too* much, especially since UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski is now on public record as speaking about "the dignity (TEA) showed *throughout* the weekend."

I feel that it is worthwhile to share with any and all TEA blog readers how I responded to Linda Laskowski's thanks aka appreciation for my "restraint", which was to politely inform her that the Robin Edgar who she and other UUA Trustees saw *throughout* the April 2010 UUA Board of Trustees (and I do mean *throughout* those two long meetings as Linda, most if not all other UUA Trustees, and Rev. Jeanne Pupke in particular, can attest to) was the *real* Robin Edgar and not the "persona" aka *caricature* of The Emerson Avenger, dreaded Dark Knight of the U*U World. I told Linda that how I behaved *throughout* the UUA Board of Trustees meetings is *normal* behavior for me, I needed to make no special effort to practice the "restraint" aka dignity that I displayed *throughout* the weekend. I might add that I did so on very little sleep, since I got no sleep at all Thursday night taking the Greyhound bus down to Boston from Montreal, only a few hours sleep Friday night, and no sleep at all Saturday night thanks to "less than quiet" youth hostel "roommates" and going over what had already been said, and what I *could* and *should* say on Sunday, if and when the opportunity arose.

And *that* U*Us is the *real* reason why Montreal Unitarians so obstinately refuse to enter into dialogue with me. It is not because they are *really* afraid that I am going to "cause a scene" of some kind. I have never caused a scene *throughout* the fourteen to fifteen years of this lU*Udicrously drawn out conflict. No U*Us. It is because Montreal Unitarians know very well that I can, and do, and *will*, represent myself with considerable calm, restraint, and indeed dignity while nailing these hypocrites to the Big Fat U*U Wall that they have so foolishly and so obstinately created out of their Big Fat U*U Hypocrisy. . . Montreal Unitarians, other than a few mentally ill U*Us suffering from paranoid delU*Usions perhaps, are not *really* afraid that I will enter the Unitarian Church of Montreal with firearms and blow hypocritical U*Us away, but rather they are quite justifiably terrified that, if they ever do dare to enter into dialogue with me, I will very calmly, very rationally, and with some "restraint" and considerable dignity blow these U*U hypocrites away with words that speak capital 'T' Truth to Big Fat U*U Abuse Of "Power".

That's all for now, but I hereby formally thank UUA Trustee Linda Laskowski for telling the Truth about how I represented myself, and ALL victims of U*U clergy misconduct, with restraint and dignity and respect at the April 2010 UUA Board of Trustees meeting. It sure beats the Hell out of the demonizing and marginalizing Big Fat U*U BS spouted about my role as an observer on the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog, butt then of course the self-described "collective authorship" of the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog almost certainly was not present at, or indeed *throughout*, that UUA Board of Trustees meeting. No *they* were no doubt too busy preparing their hypocritical U*U sermon(s) on Saturday, and then preaching their Big Fat U*U Hypocrisy from their Wayward Pulpit(s) in their historic New England Unitarian Universalist congregation(s) on Sunday. . .

Comments