Joel Monka Is A Big Fat U*U Liar

Over on the 'My take on “Robin Edgar Sucks”' post of Big Fat "Christian" U*U minister Rev. Scott Wells' 'Boy In The Bands' blog -

Joel Monka wrote:

It’s possible, Louise. If you read the comments to this blog post you’ll see he (i.e. your's truly) has a long history of declaring that he’s figured out who wrote what- and never gets it right.

Posted 19 Apr 2010 at 7:09 pm ¶

end quote

Is this the same Joel Monka who went apeshit-crazy a few years ago when I "outed" Rev. Victoria Weinstein as the remarkably obnoxious, deeply insulting, and outright abusive pseudonymous Peacebang blogger in October 2006?

I think I got *that* particular declaration of identity 100% right. I have emails from the "less than excellent" Big Fat U*U Bureau*Hack Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris which prove *that* point beyond any reasonable doubt. Likewise I am pretty much 100% certain that the late lamentable Rev. Dr. Timothy W. Jensen was the cowardly anonymouse author of a now "memory holed" insulting and defamatory anonymous comment submitted to Rev. Elz Curtiss' 'Polity Wonk' blog a while back. The fact of the matter is that I do not "out" anonymous U*U bloggers all that often but, when I do. . . I usually get it right, and Joel Monka knows that.

So it would appear that the Big Fat U*U Liar Joel Monka now has some explaining to do. . . I figure the only way that the ever so conservative U*U pagan Joel Monka can weasel his way out of *this* one is to publicly acknowledge that his long-term memory is no better than his rather pathetic short-term memory. Unless of course Joel wants to publicly admit to being a Big Fat U*U Liar whose Big Fat U*U Pants just caught fire thanks to The Emerson Avenger lighting a Big Fat U*U Fire under his Big Fat U*U Ass.

Comments