A Big Fat U*U Reality Check For The So-Called Ellery Avenger

Yet another anti-your's truly U*U attack blog has pooped* into existence on the interconnected web of the internet. This one is called The Ellery Avenger and seems to be a poorly thought through, aka quite moronic, direct response aka knee*jerk* reaction to my recent invention of The Internet Anonymity Guessing Game which is intended to discourage people (not just U*Us) from posting insulting and defamatory language, malicious gossip, and other verbal abuse to the internet under the cowardly cover of internet anonymity. Amongst other things, the cowardly anonymous author of The Ellery Avenger blog accuses me of making "insulting and defamatory public attacks on innocent, uninvolved people" simply because I allegedly resent the Big Fat U*U Backlash that I have allegedly "so richly earned." How ironic, I could have sworn that outrageously hypocritical, insulting and abusive, or otherwise "less than perfect" U*Us have repeatedly and quite obstinately gone out of their way to earn a modicum of "backlash" from The Emerson Avenger.

I hereby publicly challenge the cowardly anonymous author(s) of The Ellery Avenger blog to present their evidence which substantiates their allegation aka "unsubstantiated rumor" that I have made any "insulting and defamatory public attacks on innocent, uninvolved people." The key words here being *innocent* and *uninvolved*. To the best of my recollection the only insulting, but by no means defamatory, attacks that I have publicly made on people are directed at people who are neither *innocent* nor *uninvolved*. In fact many if not most, if not ALL. . . of the U*Us who I have strongly and publicly criticized aka "attacked" on this blog or elsewhere on the internet are clearly and unequivocally guilty of either directly perpetrating, or indirectly perpetuating, genuinely "insulting and defamatory public attacks" on me and other people or are quite evidently guilty of perpetrating or perpetuating various other U*U injustices and abuses.

So go ahead Ellery Avenger.

Make my Big Fat U*U Day. . .

Present a few examples of where I have launched "insulting and defamatory public attacks on innocent, uninvolved people" either in a cowardly anonymous comment here or on your own cowardly anonymous insulting and defamatory hate blog. Maybe there actually are one or two that you can present but I doubt that you can present more than a small handful, if *any*. . . and *that* "collateral damage" (assuming you can actually present any proof) will be far outweighed by the highly truthful and accurately targeted critical "attacks" that I have made on outrageously hypocritical U*Us. Heck, I might even accept personal responsibility, appropriately apologize, and seek forgiveness or offer some form of redress aka restorative justice if you can successfully prove beyond any reasonable doubt that I actually have insulted and/or defamed any truly *innocent* and *uninvolved* U*Us. That is certainly more than Unitarian*Universalist U*Us, including a number of "less than perfect" U*U ministers have done when they have deeply insulted and egregiously defamed me and/or other people? No Ellery Avenger?

So put up or shut up.

I back up my public criticism of U*Us with plenty of evidence where it is possible to do s. So where is your evidence that I have ever insulted and/or defamed any truly *innocent* and *uninvolved* U*Us? Let's see it Ellery Avenger. . .

In the meantime I think I just might play The Internet Anonymity Guessing Game with respect to just which moronic U*U you *might* be. . . I can think of at least half a dozen UU blogger suspects based on the content and style of your blog posts just off the top of my head, and can probably come up with at least half a dozen more if I set my mind to it. Won't *that* be fun. . .

For the Big Fat U*U Broken Record here is the comment that I just submitted to the "moderated" Ellery Avenger blog -

This should be fun.

For the record no "innocent, uninvolved" U*Us would be named in The Emerson Avenger's Internet Anonymity Guessing Games. Only those U*Us who I have some very reasonable grounds to believe *might* actually be behind the moronic Robin Edgar Sucks blog, or indeed this quite idiotic one. . . will be named as *suspects* in my little Guessing Game.

BTW Since when is naming suspects comparable to terrorism?

One more thing. My critical blog posts are neither defamatory nor libelous for the simple reason that they are very solidly founded on readily verifiable facts in the vast majority of instances. In order for a statement to be defamatory or libelous it has to be false. I long ago warned U*Us that as long as they continue to tell harmful and damaging lies about me I will be telling some rather unpleasant truths about U*Us. It seems to me that you just gave me plenty of good reason to tell some more "less than flattering" truths about "less than perfect" U*Us. No?

Why is it that moronic U*Us seem to want to fall all over themselves to give me even more ammunition to use against U*Us when I already have quite an impressive stockpile of Big Fat U*U Ammunition to use against hypocritical U*Us already?

Allah prochaine,

The Emerson Avenger




* The "pooped" instead of "popped" typo was quite unintended but it works. . .

No U*Us?

Comments

Joel Monka said…
Since the blogs you mentioned were the proximate cause of what I'm about to say, this is the perfect place to say it. I don't know if you've read my latest post , but I've started a new project , and I'd like your input. Consider this a personal, formal invitation to participate. The new blog is devoted to issues people may have with the UUA or any member congregation. No personal insults, no armchair psychoanalyzing, and no labeling of views will be allowed- you will not be abused. Nobody will be banned. And while not "memory hole free" in the sense you use it, it will be in spirit because any comment that gets bounced for language will be accepted after editing by the author, and the commenters will always have the opportunity to do so.

Ms. kitty, CC, and Desmond Ravenstone have already contributed, and Aaron Sawyer, moderator of DiscoverUU, has said he will list it there if it takes off. Wouldn't you like to see your legitimate issues covered by one of the two most important UU aggregators? This is a chance to start baggage-free, insult-free, with a built-in audience- what do you say?

Lol- the word verification is "painso"- an indication that this won't be so painful?