The Temporary Moratorium On Comments Is Lifted

For now. . .

Even though the initial phase of the court hearing / criminal trial caused by Rev. Diane Rollert's foolish decision to seek a restraining order against me is now behind me, and the next court date is three months down the road, I still have a lot of other important things to deal with and cannot spend hours and hours rebutting a whole pile of U*U BS. The fact of the matter is that I was not quite as well prepared as I had wanted to be due in no small measure to wasting too much of my time rebutting U*U BS here. Thankfully, as usual, the Unitarian Church of Montreal has a weak if not non-existent case against me and provided testimony and "evidence" that is full of questionable material that has been and will be called into question.

Joel Monka, James Indrax, and ChaliceChick as well as other U*Us posting comments are hereby warned that if they post U*U BS that contains DIM Thinking, over-the-top spurious allegations about me, or other falsehoods and lies etc. it will be given very short thrift. Most of the U*U crap that I had to deal with came from the aforementioned trio of U*Us and one or two other U*Us, including Anonymous U*U from Montreal aka "Michel Tremblay". All of these U*Us risk having their comments assigned to the U*U Hole if they post U*U BS. I would even advise them to voluntarily refrain from posting comments for a while, unless they have something genuinely worthwhile to say, in order to allow others to come forward and comment.

I also remind anonymous and pseudonymous commenters that I reserve the right to "out" them if I have reasonable grounds to believe that they are hiding behind anonymity and pseudonymity to post "injurious and untrue", "insulting and defamatory", or otherwise objectionable comments with little or no accountability.

If the volume of comments becomes too much for me to handle with the limited time that I have available to deal with comments, I may have to initiate another temporary moratorium on comments until I have more free time.

Comments