ICUU Secretary Jaume de Marcos Is A U*U Without Comments. . .

Well, just as I "predicted" almost two months ago now. . .

Spanish U*U blogger Jaume de Marcos was "elected" as the new Secretary of the ICUU aka ICU*U during the ICUU general meeting earlier this month in Oberwesel Germany. Jaume has seen has seen fit to start a completely new blog called UU Without Borders for the duration of his "2-year period as the new Secretary of the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists!"*

It seems that Jaume de Marcos` Hanif blog no longer allows comments on it and, furthermore. . . it would appear that ALL of the previous comments posted on the Hanif blog from myself and all other commenters have been relegated to the proverbial U*U "memory*hole". Not only has the comments function been completely disabled but I cannot find a single earlier comment on any page of the Hanif blog. I have asked Jaume if that disabling of the comments function and "memory*holing" of all the existing comments to his Hanif blog was intentional or if it was possible that in completely disabling the comments function he accidentally "memory-holed" all the existing comments.

It will be interesting to see how Jaume de Marcos responds to my query about the "memory*holed" posts. I find it somewhat bothersome that this Barcelona U*U, who may be considered to be something of a U*U historian in that he holds a Master in History of Religions degree, has somehow managed to cause a certain amount of recent U*U history to disappear into thin cyberspace. I do wonder just what the true history of this further case of U*U "memory*holing" may be and call upon Jaume de Marcos to provide his version of events.

For the proverbial "record" here, is the comment that I just posted to Jaune de Marcos` new UU Without Borders blog -

sábado 17 de noviembre de 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog for my 2-year period as the new Secretary of the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists! My intention is to provide information and some flavor of what's going on in the Unitarian and Universalist religion internationally.
Publicado por Jaume en 7:50

1 comentarios:

Robin Edgar dijo...

Congratulations on your "election" as the new Secretary of the ICU*U Jaume. Just as I "predicted" almost two months ago now. . .How thoroughly "prophetic" of me to do so. ;-)BTW it seems that your Hanif blog no longer allows comments on it and, furthermore, it would appear that all previous comments on the Hanif blog from myself and all other commenters have been relegated to the U*U "memory-hole". Was that intentional or did you accidentally disable and delete all the existing comments?

17 de noviembre de 2007 10:04

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Página principal

Comments