ICUU Secretary Jaume de Marcos Engages In Some DIM Thinking. . .

Newly "elected" ICUU Secretary Jaume de Marcos of Barcelona Spain has seen fit to describe my complaints about U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy as "old and boring" on his brand-spanking new UU Without Borders blog. Here is my response to Jaume's classic example of U*U DIM Thinking that I just submitted as a follow-up comment to his "moderated" aka censored U*U blog. It will be interesting to see if he posts it and responds to it -

Hi Jaume,

My complaints about U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy are neither old nor boring. Because both the board and congregation of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, as well as the UUA's grossly negligent and effectively complicit Ministerial Fellowship Committee, have abjectly failed and/or obstinately refused to responsibly redress my perfectly legitimate and very serious complaints the injustices and abuses are ongoing. Indeed the initial injustices and abuses that I complained about have been seriously escalated and aggravated over the last decade or so because U*Us not only ignored them, and arbitrarily dismissed and rejected my complaints, but subjected me to punitive expulsions and other injustices and abuses for protesting against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

In fact, just over a week ago on the Sunday before last, a young adult "Humanist" U*U (i.e a YAHU*U. . .) approaching the Unitarian Church of Montreal had the gall to repeatedly describe my religious activities as a "cult" and "cult-like", and otherwise insult and defame me, to my face as I was displaying my picket sign slogans that protest against such anti-religious intolerance and bigotry by saying -

CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD

and

"CHURCH" OF THE "CULT-LIKE" WITCH-HUNT

So my original complaints about the false and malicious labeling of Creation Day and/or my other religious activities as a "cult" and "cult-like", that are now over a decade old. . . are very much current because U*Us keep saming when U*Us oughta be changing. So much for my complaintrs being old Jaume. . .

Now, as far as "boring" goes, I can assure you that many non-U*Us find the manner in which I publicly air my complaints to be most entertaining. Quite frankly life*long U*Us, U*U world*wide. . . are the laughing stock of many if not most of the good people of intelligence and conscience who are aware of my ongoing protests against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy. My entertaining and educational picket sign slogans like UNSAFE SECT and "CHURCH" OF THE "PSYCHOTIC" REACTION (amongst others) have never failed to prompt knowing smiles and even guffaws from the public. My Emerson Avenger blog posts, and my U*U Tube videos of my public protest in front of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal, receive plenty of moral support from the public although much of that moral support is expressed directly and privately to me personally rather than publicly posted on the internet. I am sorry to have to say so but, in foolishly describing my complaints as "old and boring", you are engaging in what Dee Miller calls DIM Thinking, and you are most certainly not living up to the U*U "covenant" that affirms "justice, equity and compassion in human relations" to say nothing of a few others. . .

Plus ça change. . .

Hasta La Vista Jaume,

The Emerson Avenger

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
As I predicted Jaume de Marcos refused to publish my follow up comment posted above. I did not however predict that he would characterize it as "hatred". . . Herewith is the follow-up comment that I submitted in response to Jaume's dubious accusation that my comment expressed "hatred". No doubt he will not publish it either. . .

That's funny Jaume. I doubt anyone other than hypocritical U*Us would characterize my comment that you very predictably refused to publish here as expressing "hatred" in it. Au contraire, it simply exposes and denounces U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, and other injustices and abuses perpetrated and/or perpetuated by U*Us, that are much more properly described as being motivated by "hatred" than my ongoing protests against very well documented genuine hatred expressed by intolerant and abusive U*Us. . .