Montreal U*U Bob Wright Picks A Fight. . .

Yesterday Bob Wright, one of the wardens of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal, decided to go out of his way to earn his proverbial fifteen minutes of U*U World fame. I was walking toward him as he was approaching the Unitarian Church of Montreal from the west. Since he was walking on the outer part of the sidewalk I stepped to my right to allow him plenty of room to pass me on my left but Bob Wright had other ideas. Immediately after I had stepped to my right to make room for him to pass me on my left Bob Wright crossed over to the inner part of the sidewalk and kept walking directly towards me. This kind of scenario had been played out a few times before so I knew what to expect.

Sure enough Montreal U*U Bob Wright walked right up to me and brazenly accused me of obstructing his entry into the Unitarian Church of Montreal, even though there was plenty of room on my left side for him to pass by me. This is an idiotic game that only a small handful of foolish U*Us have played with me in the past. Kenneth Howard QC, the moronic Queen's Counsel lawyer who had almost certainly advised the Unitarian Church of Montreal in its efforts to obtain a court ordered injunction curtailing my protest, highly misguided legal advice which led to my being falsely arrested on trumped up criminal charges brought against me by perjurious U*U prosecution witnesses, had pulled this stunt in the past. In fact I was in no way obstructing Bob Wright's entry into the Unitarian Church of Montreal. There was plenty of room on the outer side of the sidewalk for Bob Wright to walk past me and he had been walking on the outer side of the sidewalk before deliberately seeking physical confrontation with me. My response to Bob Wright was that not only was I not obstructing him but that he and every other member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal was guilty of obstructing justice.

Some minutes prior to Bob Wright's foolish decision to seek direct physical confrontation with me an older female member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal had said to me, "You get paid for perseverance." This was by no means the first time that someone had commented on my "perseverence" and "dedication" etc. in publicly protesting against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy in front of the Unitarian Church of Montereal. In fact, over the last several years, a fair number of non-U*Us have expressed their approval of and admiration for my "perseverance" and "dedication", but this was the first time that I had ever heard the expression "you get paid for" in such a context. I thought about her strangely worded comment for a few seconds and then responded by saying, "What does the church get paid for? Stupidity and ignorance?" That stopped the woman dead in her tracks and she turned to another aging female member of the UCM and expressed her dismay that I was accusing her of being "stupid and ignorant" even though my comment had been directed at the "church" as a whole. I responded by saying that it was both stupid and ignorant for Montreal Unitarians to walk by my protest for close to a decade now without making the slightest effort to responsibly redress the injustices and abuses that I am protesting against. I pointed out that obstinately ignoring my public protests for close to a decade was most certainly "willful ignorance" and that it was stupid for the "church" to ignore my protest for so long. There really was not a lot that this woman could say to counter my well founded accusations of the "stupidity and ignorance" of Montreal Unitarians. Not long afterwards Bob Wright came along and provided a fine example of the stupidity and ignorance of Montreal Unitarians. . .

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
Oh dear. . . This post just came up as result number 4 in a Google Blogsearch for -

idiotic Unitarians