WASU Montreal Unitarian U*U Keith Robinson Strikes Again!

Keith Robinson is one of the few Montreal Unitarian U*Us who have had the stupidity to label my religious activities as a "cult" to my face. The only other two to do so are Rev. Ray Drennan and John Inder. Although I was reliably informed by a former member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal that Frank Greene, a former President of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, had repeatedly called Creation Day a "cult" during a conversation with said person, he had only made various snide insinuations about Creation Day and my other religious activities as being a "cult" in his conversations with me. The worst of these snide insinuations that Creation Day and some of my other religious activities were a "cult" occurred when Frank Greene said, "I hope what you're doing doesn't have anything to do with the Solar Temple. . ." in the fall of 1994 while I was working on organizing the first celebration of Creation Day. That snide insinuation of a possible link between my religious practices and the Solar Temple cult was made very soon after the Solar Temple mass suicides were reported in the news.

In that both John Inder and Keith Robinson had the unmitigated gall to call Creation Day a "cult" to my face while I was standing outside the Unitarian Church of Montreal protesting against the previous false and malicious labeling of Creation Day as a "cult" by Rev. Ray Drennan and UCM President Frank Greene by displaying a picket sign slogan that says -

CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD

one has to question their intelligence, to say nothing of their apparent lack of conscience.

Keith Robinson likes to make various snarky comments as he passes me on his way into the Unitarian Church of Montreal. In fact it is somewhat of a rarity for him to pass by me without making some kind of snarky comment. On the other hand however it is becoming something of a rarity for me to see him at all because, like many members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, Keith Robinson is aging and the frequency of his attendance of Sunday services at the Unitarian Church of Montreal seems to be dwindling. . . Today Keith Robinson decided to attend a Sunday service and he stopped to make a snarky comment as I walked past him with my picket signs. Here is what he said, this is as close to an exact quote and full sentence as anyone* could possibly want -

"If brains were made out of cloth, you wouldn't have enough to make a cycling cap for a baby ant."

I don't know how many days, weeks, or months it took him to come up with that elaborate yet rather brainless witticism but it would appear to be original to Keith Robinson. I can't find evidence of a similar witticism using appropriate Google searches. No doubt Keith Robinson gleefully looked forward to being able to smite me with his brainless witticism about brainlessness the next time that we passed each other one Sunday. Most ironically Keith Robinson's brainless witticism about me being brainless is rather more applicable to himself, to say nothing of the rest of the congregation of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, and indeed the UUA and its clearly quite brainless Ministerial Fellowship Committee and department of Congregational Services.

The simple fact that the whole congregation of the Unitarian Church of Montreal has quite consciencelessly and indeed more than a little bit brainlessly walked past my picket signs for over eight years now is evidence enough of the brainlessness of Montreal Unitarians but there is plenty more well documented evidence of brainless behaviour by Montreal Unitarians than that. The negligent and complicit response of the UUA's Ministerial Fellowship Committee under the "leadership" of Rev. Diane Miller can be properly described as being unthinking, brainless, and indeed thoughtless. Likewise, the very recent and very well documented negligent and complicit response to my clergy misconduct complaint about the insulting and defamatory unbecoming conduct of Rev. Victoria Weinstein by the UUA's department of Congregational Services under the questionable "leadership" of Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris can quite justifiably be characterized as unthinking, brainless, and thoughtless, to say nothing of DIM Thinking. . .


*James Andrix, aka the indrax troll, being a case in point. . .

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm rubber, you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

That's probably the most productive a response one could give to your above comments.
Robin Edgar said…
:I'm rubber, you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

That is pretty much the principle at work here. . . What intolerant and abusive U*Us say about me ends up coming back to bite them in the a*s.
Anonymous said…
I corrected your typos:

That is pretty much the principle at work here. . . What intolerant and abusive me says about U*Us ends up coming back to bite me in the a*s.
Robin Edgar said…
Cute. . . Unfortunately it is a very well established fact that what intolerant and abusive U*Us say about me ends up coming back to bite them in the a*s. The only thing that I am intolerant of is the very well documented anti-religious intolerance of some U*Us, various other U*U injustices and abuses, and the outrageous hypocrisy of many U*Us. As far as my being verbally abusive goes I long ago made it very clear that if U*Us are verbally abusive towards me I reserve the right to return the favor. . .