Kiss This U*U eh

I just received the following Out of Office AutoReply to an important email regarding the insulting and defamatory language and otherwise unbecoming conduct of "Christian" U*U minister Rev. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang that I sent to Rev. Tracey Robinson-Harris and cc'd to UUA President Bill Sinkford and one or two other U*U eh officials earlier today. In light of all the U*U BS that I have had to put up with from the UUA and it's negligent and complicit Ministerial Fellowship Committee over the years, right up until this very day. . . the UUA and indeed the MFC can kneel and kiss my U*U one hundred times. ;-)

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: The UUA and MFC are acting in bad faith once again. . .
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:16:16 -0500
From: "Tracey Robinson-Harris"
To: "Robin Edgar"
Thanks for your message. I will be out of the office from Thursday December 21 until Tuesday January 2. The UUA is closed for the holidays from 2 p.m. Friday December 22 until January 2. I will reply to your message when I return to the office.

May abundant blessings of this season be yours.

Tracey Robinson-Harris
Director for Congregational Services

Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
Rumi

Comments