Unintelligent Designer Aurélien Guillory Gets His Proverbial Fifteen Minutes of World Fame - Surveillance Photos From Sunday June 18th


U*U HYPOCRISY AND BIGOTRY MUST END

OK I don't really expect U*U hypocrisy or bigotry of various kinds to completely end but these serious problems that clearly exist within contemporary U*Uism must be responsibly acknowleged, addressed and properly dealt with in order to significantly reduce them. . .


A young churchgoer surveys the damage. . . The slogans written in chalk on the sidewalk say CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD and U*Us CONDONE HATE SPEECH. The former is a classic picket sign slogan that I have displayed for several years now in protest against the false and malicious labeling of Creation Day as a "cult" by Rev. Ray Drennan and Unitarian Church of Montreal Board Presidents Frank Greene and John Inder. The latter plays off of the fact that former "bad boy" Montreal city councillor Jeremy Searle and various other Montreal Unitarian U*Us have labeled my own picket sign slogans that display words like "cult" and "Solar Temple", in the context of protesting against these damaging slurs, as "hate speech" and "hate crime" in their deeply cynical misguided efforts to criminalize my legitimate protest activities in order to have them censored and suppressed by the Montreal police and Crown prosecution.


Straight Eye For The U*U Guy. . . Interior designer Aurélien Guillory tries to give the exterior Unitarian Church of Montreal a make-over.


In the past Aurélien Guillory and his partner had grabbed my picket signs and had tried to confiscate them, walk away with them, and carry them into the Unitarian Church of Montreal. A couple of times today I was across the street from the Unitarian Church of Montreal taking some pictures of the whole facade of the church to show the row of signs in front of it. I saw Aurélien Guillory, who besides being an "internationally renowned interior decorator", has been a Board member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, approaching the church from the east with a small group of other people. He quickly noticed that I was not on the sidewalk on front of the "church" and I heard him ask, "Where is Robin?" Knowing what he had done in the past I decided to keep quiet and more-or-less out of sight and watch what would transpire if he thought that I was not around. When he verified that I was not in front of the church he began to gather up my picket signs as he had done in the past. I said nothing and just took pictures of Guillory's vigilante U*U censorship activities.



Another churchgoer, a woman approaching from the west, started to grab my picket signs as well and met Aurélien half-way as it were. As Aurélien began to walk towards that "church" entrance with a stack of my picket signs in his hands I alerted him to my presence and showed him my camera. I warned him that he was committing theft and that I had evidence of his "crime". He responded that he was only "moving" my signs and proceeded to stash the pile that he had purloined behind the row of bushes that line the front of the church property. This is most ironic really in that in their futile efforts to have me and/or my picket signs removed from in front of their alleged "church" various members of the Unitarain Church of Montreal have repeatedly claimed that my picket signs are on church property even though I take care to ensure that they are on municipal property. Perhaps even more ironic however is the slogan that I had chalked on the sidewalk to the east of the "church" that Aurélien Guillory had walked across on his way to confiscate and remove my picket signs -

U*Us CENSOR AND SUPPRESS DISSENT

Comments

Anonymous said…
The withdrawal of Mr. Edgar’s membership from the Unitarian Church of Montreal was not motivated by his religious beliefs, but by his disruptive and aggressive behaviour towards the members of this congregation. His inappropriate behaviour has continued for more than ten years. Seven years ago he was brought before a Disruptive Behaviour Committee, where over the next three years attempts were made to have him moderate his unacceptable behaviours. He would agree to proposed solutions and then go on as before. He was repeatedly warned that failure to comply with what he had agreed to do would result in serious consequences. Over this period, he was suspended from participation in Church life for six months. Unfortunately, upon his return his behaviour worsened , and he was suspended for an additional year. Again when he returned, his inappropriate behaviour continued. Finally in November 1999, at a meeting of the full congregation, during which he spoke on his own behalf, a congregational vote was taken and his membership was revoked. This decade long process, during which sincere attempts were made by the congregation to negotiate a solution, ended when it became clear that he had no intention of ceasing his disruptive and aggressive behaviours. It should be noted that Reverend Ray Drennan did apologise, in person, on more than one occasion. However, this did not meet with Mr Edgar’s satisfaction. Mr. Edgar has redressed his grievances to whomever he has saw fit, be it the UUA, CUC, etc., and his complaint to the Quebec Human Rights Commission in 2002 was summarily dismissed as being without merit. Mr Edgar continues to picket the church in the futile belief that the Church will act. Reverend Drennan is no longer the minister as he left to follow his own life’s journey; and the church has simply moved on.
Robin Edgar said…
More U*U institutional denial that I have thoroughly discredited and rebutted over a dozen times now. . .
Robin Edgar said…
Well actually, to be more accurate, I just very thoroughly rebutted this fine example of complicit U*U misinformation and institutional denial once way back in January soon after it was first posted as a comment, but Anonymous U*U just keeps on reposting it verbatim again and again ad nauseum. Here is a link to my point-by-point rebuttal of Anonymous U*U's lame attempt at U*U "damage control", U*U disinformation and U*U "spin". . .