What's the Definition of UU clergy? ( Using the Cranky Cindy method. . . )

One of my initial posts to her Cranky Cindy Changes The World blog that Cranky Cindy "memory holed" was a post to her 'What's the Definition of "Failure"?' thread of October 20, 2005. Cranky Cindy's post mocked U.S. President George W. Bush because, for inexplicable reasons, the number one site in Google for a search on the word "failure" is President Bush's official White House biography page. Doh!

I posted a parody of her post that had a Google 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button search going to UU minister Davidson Loehr's 'Living Under Fascism' sermon that is posted on Al-Jazeerah's web site. . .

I recently ran a Google search on the term - UU clergy - to see how well my Emerson Avenger blog was situated in Google rankings. I had no expectation that the Emerson Avenger blog would rank number one in Google for that very general search on UU clergy and indeed it does not. Surprisingly however, another UU blogger's blog entry does and it is a rather unflattering one to boot. . . So I have just sent the following follow-up comment to Cranky Cindy's censored blog. I have good reason to believe that Cranky Cindy will censor her UU World as it were so I am posting the commemt here as well -


"Moderate" this Cranky Cindy. . .

What's the Definition of UU clergy?

According to Google, it's ... well, I don't want to spoil it for you.

Go ahead. Google UU clergy. Click either Google Search or I'm Feeling Lucky.

Seriously. Do it.

BTW It works almost as well for UUA clergy albeit in a slightly different way.

Comments